Rabu, 19 Juni 2024

Echoes of First Love



 Title: "Echoes of First Love"

The moment I first saw your face
A spark ignited, time and space
Your eyes, they drew me in so deep
Into a dream I wish to keep


In every shadow, your light remains
A whisper in the pouring rain
Your voice, a melody so sweet
Haunts my mind, in every beat


Love at first sight, forever stays
Your face and voice, in endless plays
I see you in the stars above
A constant echo of my love


Your laughter like a gentle breeze
It weaves through nights, it never leaves
A memory etched in my heart
From the very start, we’ll never part


In every shadow, your light remains
A whisper in the pouring rain
Your voice, a melody so sweet
Haunts my mind, in every beat


Love at first sight, forever stays
Your face and voice, in endless plays
I see you in the stars above
A constant echo of my love


In dreams, I hold you close and near
Your whispers, only I can hear
A love so pure, a love so true
Every day, I'm lost in you


Love at first sight, forever stays
Your face and voice, in endless plays
I see you in the stars above
A constant echo of my love


Though we may be worlds apart
You're the rhythm of my heart
From the start till the end of days
Love at first sight, forever stays


#music #mymusik #copyrightfree #musikmellow #nocopyrightmusic #hitsongs #song #video #videos #viral #fyp #foryou #mellow #romantic

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Angin Titip Rindu untuk Ibu

  Judul: "Angin Titip Rindu untuk Ibu" Di bawah langit senja yang temaram Aku teringat akan senyummu, Ibu Rindu ini mengalun dalam...