Title: "Heart Still Belongs to Another"
I see the love in your eyes
A gentle warmth I can't deny
But deep inside, there's a truth
My heart is bound, it’s not for you
I wish I could give you all my love
But shadows of the past won't let me move
It's not that I don’t feel the same
But my heart is playing a different game
It's not that I don't love you
But my heart still belongs to another
In the echoes of the past, it remains true
I can't break free, can't love another
You hold my hand, and I feel the spark
A connection that's lighting up the dark
Yet every beat of my heart, it cries
For a love that never truly dies
I wish I could give you all my love
But shadows of the past won't let me move
It's not that I don’t feel the same
But my heart is playing a different game
It's not that I don't love you
But my heart still belongs to another
In the echoes of the past, it remains true
I can't break free, can't love another
If time could heal the wounds inside
If I could let the past subside
Maybe then I'd find a way
To give my heart to you someday
It's not that I don't love you
But my heart still belongs to another
In the echoes of the past, it remains true
I can't break free, can't love another
So hold on, if you can understand
My heart’s caught in the shifting sand
It's not that I don’t love you
But my heart still belongs to another
#music #mymusik #copyrightfree #musikmellow #nocopyrightmusic #hitsongs #song #video #videos #viral #fyp #foryou #mellow #romantic
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar