Title: "Love Denied"
In the quiet of the night
I recall your tender smile
My heart whispers in the silence
That my love for you runs deep for miles
But there’s a wall that stands between us
Their blessing never comes our way
Though this love is pure and endless
I must let go, though it breaks my heart each day
Though I truly love you
Fate has written a different line
Your parents don’t approve of us
So I must choose another path this time
Every memory we’ve made together
Is etched forever in my soul
But I must let go of this tether
For their happiness, I play this role
We’re trapped between love and duty
Bound by hopes that can't align
Though my heart longs for your beauty
I must retreat, and leave this love behind
Though I truly love you
Fate has written a different line
Your parents don’t approve of us
So I must choose another path this time
If someday you find another love
Please remember what we had
I’ll cherish the moments we were close
Though we part, my heart will always be glad
Though I truly love you
Fate has written a different line
Your parents don’t approve of us
So I must choose another path this time
Though it hurts to walk away
This love will forever stay
In a heart that loves you dearly
I’ll keep you safe in my memory
#music #mymusik #copyrightfree #musikmellow #nocopyrightmusic #hitsongs #song #video #videos #viral #fyp #foryou #mellow #romantic
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar