Title: "Till the End of Time"
As the sun sets in the horizon
I find the meaning of love in your eyes
In every moment that passes by
My heart belongs to you, my love
In every step we take together
I vow to be yours forever
No force can break this bond we share
Our love is strong, beyond compare
I’ll love you till the end of time
In your embrace, I find my paradise
Together we’ll face the sands of time
This love of ours will never die
When night wraps the world in silence
I whisper prayers in the stillness
That we remain as one, hand in hand
Until we reach our final breath
Your smile gives me hope anew
Guiding my heart in all I do
No force can break this bond we share
Our love is strong, beyond compare
I’ll love you till the end of time
In your embrace, I find my paradise
Together we’ll face the sands of time
This love of ours will never die
Though time may separate our bodies
My soul remains forever yours
In heaven, we’ll reunite someday
To continue a love that always endures
I’ll love you till the end of time
In your embrace, I find my paradise
Together we’ll face the sands of time
This love of ours will never die
Till the end of time, we’ll walk together
Writing a story of eternal love
In the arms of devotion that never withers
I’ll love you forever, my beloved
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar