Title: "Love Beyond Time"
In your eyes, I see the stars
Reflecting who you truly are
With every flaw and every grace
I find my home in your embrace
I love you just the way you are
Your perfect scars, your endless charm
Through every storm and gentle breeze
My heart belongs to you with ease
I love you with your flaws and strengths
Today, tomorrow, till the end
In every moment, near or far
I cherish you just as you are
Your laughter is my favorite song
Your tears, where my heart belongs
In every high and every low
My love for you will always grow
I love you just the way you are
Your perfect scars, your endless charm
Through every storm and gentle breeze
My heart belongs to you with ease
I love you with your flaws and strengths
Today, tomorrow, till the end
In every moment, near or far
I cherish you just as you are
When time fades and shadows fall
My love for you will stand tall
In every lifetime, I’ll be true
I’ll spend forever loving you
I love you with your flaws and strengths
Today, tomorrow, till the end
In every moment, near or far
I cherish you just as you are
From now until my final breath
In life, in love, beyond death
With all your flaws and strengths, my dear
I’ll love you more each passing year
#music #mymusik #copyrightfree #song #musikmellow #nocopyrightmusic #cover #hitsongs #viral #video #videos #fyp
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar